Welcome to the new world of crypto, and new technology and at the heart of this is a company that is driving wide adoption globally.
Founded in 2017 by Changpeng Zhao, a developer who had previously created high-frequency trading software. Binance was initially based in China but is now registered in the cayman islands
Today we will explore how you can get started with the world of crypto by signing up for the worlds largest exchange in trade volume.
How to Signup on Binance
1. Download the Binance App from Google Playstore or Apple ios store
- Your password must contain at least 8 characters, including one uppercase letter and one number.
- You can use our Referral ID (144769344) for 20% discount off your first purchase
3. Drag the slider to complete the Security Verification puzzle.
4. You will receive a verification email in your inbox. Please enter the verification code within the given minutes. If you can’t find the email, click [Send Code] to get another email.
- For your own account security, we highly recommend you to enable two-factor authentication (2FA). Binance supports both Google and SMS 2FA.
- Before you start P2P trading, you need to complete Identity Verification and 2FA authentication first.
5. Congratulations, you have successfully registered your account on Binance.
Before you can start using the Peer-2-Peer (P2P) system on Binance that allows you to send and withdraw fiat, lifts your crypto limit and other perks you first need to verify your Binance account
Step By Step Guide on How to Verify Account in Binance
By default, your account would be unverified therefore you need to go through the following steps to complete the different levels of verification on Binance
Here you can see [Verified], [Verified Plus], and [Enterprise Verification] and their respective deposit and withdrawal limits. The limits vary for different countries. You can change your country by clicking the button next to [Residential Country/Region].
After that, click [Start Now] to verify your account.
3. Select your country of residence. Please ensure that your country of residence is consistent with your ID documents.
You will then see the list of verification requirements for your specific country/region. Select Ghana and Click [Continue]
4. Enter your personal information and click [Continue].
Please make sure that all the information entered is consistent with your ID documents. You won’t be able to change it once confirmed.
5. Next, you will need to upload pictures of your ID documents. Please choose the type of ID and the country your documents were issued. Most users can choose to verify with a passport, ID card (Voters ID), or driver’s license. Please refer to the respective options offered for your country.
7. Follow the instructions to upload photos of your document. Your photos should clearly show the full ID document.
For example, if you are using an ID card, you have to take photos of the front and back of your ID card.
8. After uploading the document photos, the system will ask for a selfie. Click [Upload File] to upload an existing photo from your computer.
9. After that, the system will ask you to complete face verification. Click [Continue] to continue your facial verification Please do not wear hats, glasses, or use filters, and make sure that the lighting is sufficient.
10. After completing the process, please wait patiently. Binance will review your data in a timely manner. Once your application has been verified, we will send you an email notification
- You may attempt to complete the Identity Verification process up to 10 times per day. If your application has been denied 10 times within 24 hours, please wait 24 hours to try again.
If after all is done correctly and Binance approves your account you should get the verified tag attached to the account, congratulations