So are just downloaded a crypto wallet such as binance and you are want to either deposit or withdraw a digital asset into your new account
Here is a simple step by step guide to finding the wallet of any crypto address on the binance app
By default on binance, you will be presented with the lite mode that features simplistic and shredded version of the power of the biggest crypto exchange in the world
Binance Pro Mode
Tap on the icon on the top left
Toggle the Binance Lite button and it will open up the pro version with more features and applications
Tap the Wallets option at the lower right hand
Tap the deposit button
Select crypto and search for the cryptocurrency you are trying to deposit using its ticker symbol eg BTC for bitcoin
Select the network you’d like to route the transaction through
- BEP2 relates to the Binance Chain.
- BEP20 relates to the Binance Smart Chain (BSC).
- ERC20 relates to the Ethereum network.
- OMNI refers to the OmniLayer that runs on the Bitcoin network.
- TRC20 relates to the TRON network.
- BTC refers to the Bitcoin network.
- BTC (SegWit) refers to Native Segwit (bech32), and the address starts with “bc1”. Users are allowed to withdraw or send their Bitcoin holdings to SegWit (bech32) addresses. For more details, please refer to Segregated Witness (SegWit) FAQ.
Your wallet will now generate your crypto address in a form of strings of letters and numbers
Alternatively, you can also save and scan the QR code
Click here to read our article on how to find the Wallet Address of any Cryptocurrency On Binance pro