So you have some crypto in your binance wallet and want to learn how to send it from one wallet to another
In this article, we are going to learn how to withdraw and send crypto from one Binance account to another
1. Log into your Binance account and go to your wallet option
Next tap the withdraw option
Search and select the currency you want to withdraw with its ticker eg BTC for bitcoin
- Input the deposit address
- Select the correct network type, If the cryptocurrency is issued on multiple networks, select which one you’d like to make your withdrawal on
Note that sending crypto to the wrong network will result in a permanent loss that cannot be reverted
- BEP2 relates to the Binance Chain.
- BEP20 relates to the Binance Smart Chain (BSC).
- ERC20 relates to the Ethereum network.
- OMNI refers to the OmniLayer that runs on the Bitcoin network.
- TRC20 relates to the TRON network.
- BTC refers to the Bitcoin network.
- BTC (SegWit) refers to Native Segwit (bech32), and the address starts with “bc1”. Users are allowed to withdraw or send their Bitcoin holdings to SegWit (bech32) addresses
- Enter the withdrawal amount and you will be able to see the corresponding transaction fee and the final amount you will receive. Click [Withdraw] to proceed.
You will then be presented with the authentication of phone, email and google authenticator to verify and finalize the transaction
Warning: If you input the wrong information or select the wrong network when making a transfer, your assets will be permanently lost. Please make sure that the information is correct before you confirm the transaction.
12. After confirming the withdrawal request, please wait patiently for the transfer to be processed and verified on a few blocks. The crypto will be credited to your receiving account shortly after.
If you’d like to withdraw the crypto to fiat and have it cash it into your mobile money, read our step by step article on how to withdraw funds directly to your MoMo account